We are seeking a full-stack developer to work on a variety of projects ranging from SaaS products and e-commerce sites, to building out APIs and architecting tools. This is a fully remote position.
If you are a quick learner, passionate about your work, and are highly motivated, we urge you to consider applying even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed in this posting.
In addition to the details outlined below, a successful candidate will have expert level understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming, will be self motivated, have a love for learning and new technology, and be able to lead and mentor others.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack web application developer (talented on both frontend and backend) who has a knack for problem solving and critical thinking. We are looking for someone with experience architecting solutions and breaking business requirements down into achievable technical tasks.
- 3+ years experience with PHP.
- Experience with Laravel
- Advanced understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Advanced experience/knowledge of database architecture and design
- Good communication and writing skills
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work